Can not edit my photos and connect vinyl cutter.

Reaction score
Ok, so this summer my previous Mac stopped working. I then bought a used Mac for 1000$ with the programs I needed already installed. Problem is when I went to install a driver to use my vinyl cutter it tells me its unable to install. So I have no way to use my vinyl cutter?

Now I'm trying to edit some RAW photos. For whatever reason it will not let me import the RAW files.
So I tried to download Camera Raw and again it's telling me its unable to install. Says OS X version 10.14 or later is required. I don't see an option to update.

I have no idea how I can fix this or if it's even fixable. Was this purchase a complete waste of money or is there a way around this?
I bought it with intentions of keeping an income going and it has halted everything for me.
Very frustrated and have spent hours upon hours trying to figure out how to edit my photos and connect vinyl cutter.

If ANYONE can shoot me in the right direction it would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
You need to tell us which Mac you have. To do that, click on the Apple logo and select About This Mac.

Just as an FYI, when you buy any used PC, the only software that is included is the OS and whatever else came preloaded from the manufacturer, unless the seller gives you the activation codes and the discs for the included software.

OP
L
Reaction score
Sorry!
I have a Mac Pro
OS X Yosemite
Version 10.10.5

Vinyl Cutter is Roland Sticka Sv-15

The software that it has on it is Adobe CS6 which is what i use to create my designs and used to send designs from Illustrator to my vinyl cutter. And Photoshop to edit photos.

If i missed any info needed let me know, THANKS for the help!!!

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 12.15.46 AM.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.