Can I run Adobe Creative Cloud on a PowerMacG5?

Reaction score
model number A1047. I know the OS is OS X Panther but waiting on the version number from the seller. I believe I need 10.6 or higher to run Creative Cloud.

I'm hoping to use this machine for tinkering and learning, and to occasionally open files (mostly InDesign or PowerPoint) that were created on my Windows machine to re-save on the Mac for compatibility. So I'd need to run Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office 2013 (cloud based) . I don't envision myself doing large images files on it and def no video editing.

I'd appreciate any thoughts or input! Thanks in advance.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I'm going to say I seriously doubt it. But you can confirm the system specs for Adobe Creative Cloud by going to Adobe.com…and confirming the specs needed for Adobe Creative Cloud.

Even if only OS 10.6 was needed for Adobe Creative Cloud (an old OS version)…it wouldn't matter. Since a Powermac G5 cannot run 10.6.

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You're welcome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.