Can i have 2 phone numbers to my 1 iPhone - UK

Reaction score
Hi

Title pretty much says it all! :)

I'm a UK resident (I know there are US based options but they can;t be used over here) and I wondered how (if possible) I could go about getting 2 phone numbers coming into my 1 iPhone? This is for business reasons.

Many thanks in advance

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You're referring to two lines (numbers) for use with your iPhone? If so, that's probably something you need to take up with your carrier. I'm not even sure it would be possible since the phone can only have one sim card inserted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP17 8GB/1.9TB 2xSSDs Sierra • MBA11 4/128GB • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPadPro12
Years ago I have had such an arrangement with Cellnet, before they become one2one ... who then, on renewal of contracts, refused to reinstate it, and told me it was impossible LOL.

Anyway pretty sure, it was done at the network level, as I went through a few handsets during that time.

OP
P
Reaction score
Thank you both

I think I'll wait till I get my new phone (ahem) and then ask the network if its possible

Thanks for the input - much appreciated :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.