burning in my screen panel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i had some issue where it looked like a burning splotches in the panel itself, it looked like clouds... took it to the apple store and they said the part would be in within 3-7 biz days and it came in the next day.... i left it with them yesterday it should be done soon. love apple care no hassles.

i miss my baby, working on that 27" display got my spoiled. i am on my MBP now and it is a 13" less than half the size.. :(

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Apple has been very sensitive to the problems with the iMac 27" screens. I'm glad to hear the new display came in so fast. That's why Apple still leads all other manufacturers in custom service and satisfaction!

Regards.

C

chas_m

Glad to hear Apple took care of you. You know, I never hear stories like this from my Dell-using friends ... :)

OP
macwannabe
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
Glad to hear Apple took care of you. You know, I never hear stories like this from my Dell-using friends ... :)

yup i owned a DELL and had a 3 year warranty on it and customer service was never this good.. love being able to call and get someone within 5 min unlike DELL takes 30 min to get someone... been on the phone with DELL for 3 hours and my problems were still not solved...

OP
macwannabe
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey...I like your Logo!:)

thanks took my a while to come up with it.. but it for sure represents me. glad you like it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.