Burning DVD from PC to MAC

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have an ISO i need to burn from PC to MAC (G4 OS-X 10.4) - Im noob so this is probably a spaz question but i did try to search and found nothing!

I have a E220 USB Broadband dongle that i want to use with my MAC, well i went on the main website of the dongle to find they had MAC drivers...

I've downloaded them on my PC as an ISO and i need to burn them to a DVD, if i just burn as normall will the mac pic them up as a readable file ???

Also installing drivers is it the same as a PC, just pop CD in and it will autoload?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
burning an ISO is the same on either OS, just pop in a disc and burn the Mac drivers. After that, pop in the burned DVD into your Mac, double-click the DVD icon and install the Mac drivers

OP
P
Reaction score
Ahh and the disc dosnt need any changes made when burning the ISO in windows... i.e theres lots of advanced settings, it can be read in MAC just as a standard ISO burn :)

Fantastic :) thanks for your help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.