Burn Baby Burnnn!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Good Morning all.

I was just toying around with my new iTunes collection when I started thinking, I might like to burn a CD to listen to in the car... sounds harmless enuff... right?

Well, usually on PCs when they come with a CD Burner, they come with some lame watered down version of Roxio or Sonic to burn CDs with, now with my new Kick Butt MacBook, that has a Super drive I haven't seen such program. and I know I can creat a burn folder but that only results in a data CD Burn not Audio CD.

Do I Have to go buy a software for it now (That would be a bit disappointing :eek: ) or is there some kind of free software to burn Music CDs. Or even better is there is already a way to do that from the Macbook with no extra software needed (I hope so)

Let me know..

Cheer.

Reaction score
If you're using iTunes to burn the CD, haul up the Preferences and click on Advanced. Under the Burning tab, click on the Audio CD radio button next to Disc Format.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
u could also set up a new playlist in itunes and click the burn icon in the upper right

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Fellas, thanks a lot for your advice, Brown Study, iTunes burned me a NIiiiice CD Thanks a lot.

Man I just Love Apple :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 14" M1 Pro, 16GB, 1TB, OS 12.6.9
Fellas, thanks a lot for your advice, Brown Study, iTunes burned me a NIiiiice CD Thanks a lot.

Man I just Love Apple :D
Yup...iTunes will burn data or music CD's. It will also convert music files to and from AAC, MP3, WAV, ect.

-Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You're used the Windows way of having a separate program for burning CDs. With the Mac, you have all-in-one programs!

You need to get away from Windows-think. You must think logically (I know it's hard since Windows was so illogical). You need to burn a music CD, well what do ya know, the music program can do it!! Man I love Macs :black:

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You're used the Windows way of having a separate program for burning CDs. With the Mac, you have all-in-one programs!

You need to get away from Windows-think. You must think logically (I know it's hard since Windows was so illogical). You need to burn a music CD, well what do ya know, the music program can do it!! Man I love Macs :black:

Kash... u are absoletoly correct, am so used to the stupidiety of Windows. Mac Gods Plz Forgive me :eek:neye:

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.