• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Bunch of Stuff: 13" Macbook Pro i5 2.3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
More Then I Can Count
Item #1
2011 13" Macbook Pro i5 2.3 with 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD 10.7
$1000
or Trade with 2011 Thunderbolt 15" + Cash - Looking for Locals Only For Trade...

Item #2
iPad 2 16GB WiFi- Jailbroken
$475

Item #3
iPhone "4" Verizon 16GB - Currently on iOS-5
$400

Item #4
Sony A100 Digital Camera - With 8GB Memory Stick Duo Card and (2) Lenses, and a 55mm lens filter. Will come with USB cable and USB 7 in 1 card reader.
$300

Item #5
Western Digital USB - 2.0/3.0 2TB External Drive -
$100

Item #6
inFocus in37EP Projector
$400

Any questions, please reply back here...

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
More Then I Can Count
Nick,

Thanks for the info. Im aware of the Apple Store pricing, but they also are on 5.0 or 4.3.5, mine is on 4.3.3 for specific people looking for that...

Matt

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Nick,

Thanks for the info. Im aware of the Apple Store pricing, but they also are on 5.0 or 4.3.5, mine is on 4.3.3 for specific people looking for that...

Matt

Are you saying folks are willing to pay more for iPad's with an older iOS version (i.e. 4.3.3)?

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
More Then I Can Count
I am charging what I feel it is worth, not what the refurbished store is charging. Thanks for the support and for the comments...

4.3.3 caters to specific people and they are willing to pay for what they want.. Just because I am charging more does not mean I will get it...

Are you saying folks are willing to pay more for iPad's with an older iOS version (i.e. 4.3.3)?

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Core i7 2.66 500GB 15" - Mac mini Core i5 2.5 500GB - Iphone 4 32GB - 32GB Ipad 2
will you take $550 for the ipad??...haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD

Yes, and he's right. A 4.3.3. iPad2 can be jailbroken untethered. If that's what you're looking for, they are hard to come by.

ipad 2 jailbroken 4.3.3 | eBay

Last year I actually paid a few extra bucks for a Craigslist iPhone 4 which was still on 4.1 when everyone else's had already been upgraded to 4.2 for several months.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
If you aren't here to buy something, don't bother posting useless posts. He can ask any price he wants. If you do not like it, you can look elsewhere. Be courteous of others on here, joke around elsewhere.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.