Brydge Keyboard

Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 3 (no need for the 2020 pro yet),anyways I am looking at making a purchase of the Brydge keyboard but thought I better get some thoughts from people who may have this set up with the air?
Also anyone have the pencil with the air 3?

Thank you

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
They're certainly nice keyboards, especially the one with the included Trackpad. I personally use the Apple magic keyboard and cover for my iPad Pro (no trackpad) and like it very much. As for the Apple Pencil, I have avoided buying one ever since I read that some users claimed it was scratching their screen.

OP
A
Reaction score
thanks ,I just ordered ones also have the apple keyboard but I work a lot at night and no lighting drives me crazy, also they dont make a brydge keyboard for the iPad Air 3 with a trackpad but thats ok ,,thanks for your reply .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.