Boot Issues

Reaction score
I have Macbook white ,, when i make boot it's take long time loading .. i found strange line appear under apple logo and loading circle .. it appears and hidden for 2 times .. then nothing happened .... i waited 3 hours and nothing happened also .. sometimes i found the laptop shutdown suddenly .. can anyone help me ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
More info is needed year and model along with what operating system and hard drive free space along with how much ram.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Do you have the Snow Leopard or other startup CD for that machine? If so boot from there and try running Disk Utility to check and repair the hard drive. Once that's finished try rebooting from the hard drive.

OP
E
Reaction score
I tried this steps .. i found my HDD ..looked at the free space and the space of all drive .. everything is okay .. but when i made repair ... i get errors .. i tried to make repair again
i found disk permission closed (i mean i can't click on it )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
My guess is a bad hard drive.

OP
E
Reaction score
I tried a lot of fsck_hfs command on terminal ...but nothing happened !!! There is something good in this issues which i can see all data still on HDD ... i am thinking to backup it on another external HDD ..
: after making backup i will format HDD to extended journal and install
fresh os with DVD leopard 10.5
I have a question now !!! i have old back up by time machine but i took it on 10.6.7 OS , and the new fresh copy of OS it will be 10.5 !! is that suitable to make recovery with different versions of OSX ?!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.