• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Blue Illuminated Apple Keyboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Do you love your Apple keyboard but wish it had that little extra something? Get this Blue illuminated Apple Keyboard to spice up the look of your computer and desk. The clear outer shell of this computer glows blue giving it an amazing blue accent. This is a beautiful keyboard, the color is not overwhelming and will match any computer setup.

This keyboard is brand new and has been used for several hours for testing purposes only. Reason for selling: i already have one other just like this, a friend wanted it and then "didnt have any money" the next day.

The pictures will help explain this product further.

glow_keyboard7.jpg

glow_keyboard5.jpg

glow_keyboard3.jpg

glow_keyboard1.jpg

Will ship inside the US only
Price: $45.00 + $5.00 shipping

-Chris

Reaction score
i made one of those too, mines yellow. it looks so good in the dark. i wanna do it to my mouse too

Reaction score
1. do you do that to wireless one?
2. Any other colors?

Reaction score
2. Any other colors?

He is selling the one in the pictures. he isnt making them for people.

I think you could do it to a wireless but it would drain the battery really fast.
as for colours, you can make them any colour that LED's come in

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
2. Any other colors?

technically yes i believe i can do that for you if you want to do it to a wireless one. due to issues regarding voltage, resistors etc, i can only do blue right now. PM me for further details

::there is no way for me to not sound like a jerk right now::
Martin. thank you for the help but i can answer all of the questions directed to me in my for sale thread

-chris

Reaction score
I was really just curious about it. I've seen a whole bunch of back lit keyboards but never any for the mac. Thanks for the info though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
is there an off switch on it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive

lol, im sorry, this question made me laugh out loud.

it is an honeslty good question. but i just laughed.

coach_z, it looks good! keep it up

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i am trying to figure out an on/off switch for convenience sake but for right now i cant do it

any other interested parties? i will be more than happy to do this to your own personal keyboard for $20 + $5 shipping. First ten people i will not charge shipping

PM me for payment options

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Black MacBook (Core Duo)
Would you be willing to wave the shipping fee, if so I could possibly buy this :).

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
photobucket wont let me on site to upload photos of what im talking about so ill put them up with this post again within an hour hopefully

-chris

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i think i missed some post editing option that has been given by the board so i cant edit my last thread like i said i would so here we go:

Just in case anyone was wondering those pictures above were taken in low light, here are some more pictures taken in very bright situations...glow effect is still noticible but less intense...plus i think im the only person who has their keyboard 2 feet away from 2 windows that directly face the sun

below can considered normal lighting in a room
glow_keyboard31-1.jpg

below can be considered bright lighting in a room
glow_keyboard11-1.jpg

Reaction score
man, that looks really nice. i wish they could do something like that to my macbook, then i wouldnt have to connect a usb light.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
man, that looks really nice. i wish they could do something like that to my macbook, then i wouldnt have to connect a usb light.

The Macbook Pros Have that option.. only the letters themselves light up.. not the area around them.

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
lots of interest yet no takers...i would love to rid myself of this as i dont have the need for two keyboards
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
I would if it were a Pro Keyboard. Since my powermac only has 2 USB ports in the back, I need the two on the side... Plus I like the Black Keys... matches my mouse.

Can you link me to a website that shows how to do this?

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
I would if it were a Pro Keyboard. Since my powermac only has 2 USB ports in the back, I need the two on the side...

this does have the two usb ports on the back of the keyboard, i dont understand what your talking about
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
I didn't know those has USB ports on them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.