Blu-Ray Player Software for Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, i’ve just copied a Blu-Ray Disc via a TOPELEK External Bluray Drive, onto my MacBook Pro Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Mid 2015) (macOS Catalina 10.15.3) and i’ve attempted to play this on the following software:

VLC Version: 3.0.4 (without success) by dropping the folder. I got info for my particular Blu-ray Disc file: AACS | BDMV (40.05 GB) Get Info Kind: AVCHD Collection.

So can you please advise me what would be the best option as regards trying to play this Blu-Ray ffolder & fiiles on my MacBoook Pro or Mac Pro (Late 2013) is there a Blu-Ray Player software application you can recommend that can play copied Region A and B Blu-ray Discs as free software download or purchased through a retail outlet. (Amazon etc)

Kind Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Welcome to the forum.

Copying a commercial DVD of any kind is against the law in the US, where this site is located. I suspect the MODS will be along shortly to ask if the disk in question is a commercial DVD.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
We can not help you with your Blue Ray problem. Blue Ray discs are copy protected and while we understand that making a copy of the disc you own as a backup may be considered okay, it's still against the law to do it here in the US.

This thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.