Better place to buy a ipod

R

Rolandami

I am thinking about getting an ipod. (shuffle, mini or photo, can't decide) What is the better place Best Buy or apple store online? A brick Apple store is just to far away. :(

Reaction score
Rolandami said:
I am thinking about getting an ipod. (shuffle, mini or photo, can't decide) What is the better place Best Buy or apple store online? A brick Apple store is just to far away. :(

If price is the issue, I think they are the same no matter where you decide to purchase it. Best Buy, CompUSA, and the Apple Store will probably have different return policies if you decide to return it for some reason (e.g., decide you want a different model).

The Apple store will probably tend to have more accessories available.

VJ

OP
Z

zap2

apple store

id say go for the apple online store then you know its coming from the people whho make it

its a shame there is no apple brick store becuase there great you can go play on the ipods that is the plus with bestbuy or a store like that

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

there is apple stores....( brick ones and wood) hehehe i wish we had one here

OP
I

iDVFH.

I will never buy an apple product anywhere other than Apple or Apple online..you at least know it's coming from the makers like someone up there said..the only downside is, is that Apple tends to have suckie shipping..with computer's anyway not sure about iPods

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
I got my iPod Mini from Costco because, although it was exactly the same price as the Apple store at the time, Costco was including a free arm band (great for working out) and more free iTunes downloads than Apple was offering.

-Chris

OP
C

crazycanadian

i went to costco recently, found the hp version of the 20gb ipod for 279.99

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Costco is good because sometimes it's a little less. Plus, you can return things there whenever you want for any reason. That way if your iPod breaks like a year and a half later, you can return it rather than having to buy an extended warranty :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
i bought my ipod mini from best buy only for the superior warranty that best buy offers. it's only $50 and it covers 3 years and the best part is that you can basically return it for any reason at the end of the 3 years and get your money back to use for anything else in the store, such as an updated ipod or whatever else. you can make up some BS reason for returning it and they'll never know b/c the best buy people have no idea what they're doing. i've done it about 3 times with PDA's.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.