Best Publishing Software for Mac OS X?

Reaction score
I've been using Swift Publisher v2.3 for a while now, but the edition I have has a limited supply of templates. Does anyone know where to find a collection of templates for Swift Publisher, or perhaps someone has a suggestion in terms of different publishing software?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Is this for professional use, or something less ambitious?

iWork has some nice publishing templates for fun use. If you're a professional, you'll want something like InDesign.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
The word 'templates' makes me think you want a more consumer based program.

Try Pages, part of iWork.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini Intel core duo - iBook G4
We use Print Shop 2 and we are very happy with it. It claims to have thousands of templates, more than 9.500. It is very easy to use.
My wife switched recently from a windows to my iBook G4 and I put her using it to substitute Publisher. She spent the first days saying "this is much better than Publisher". It have a nice price too, I bought it at amazon.co.uk for around 35 euros. It comes with a manual in .pdf and as a small colorful book inside the box.
See their website and read more reviews on the web. Have a nice time!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.