Best ios app for trap Beats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I may have some work coming in the pipeline that requires trap beats. I get the basics but am not fluent in trap music.
what kind of ios app is the best for writing trap beats? iPhone apps would be best because I need to right on the go. As far as the iPad, is BM3 probably the best?

Reaction score
leeSophia, do you have problems with basic audio players, or something? Well honestly, when I was trying to find better app for music playback I also was trying to find and app which would be optimal to my needs, cause I like apps which allow to adjust everything in audio sphere. I was searching for how much does it cost to make an app, and what online companies can develop it, based on reviews from real customers. It turns out that it's not so expensive to build an app, in comparison with previous years.

Reaction score
I like Groovebox, always use it when I get to my friend's houses in Cannes. I think it is one of the best apps. Have you ever tried it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.