Best ergonomic keyboard?

workerbee9

Reaction score
Since Apple doesn't have ergonomic keyboards, I'm forced to search for something compatible from another company. I tried one from Perixx, but it barely made it a year before it died. Does anyone have one they recommend? I need something for work soon as my carpal tunnel is worsening since the other keyboard stopped working.

Reaction score
"Best" is a very personal thing when it comes to keyboards. I tested all available ergonomic keyboards for the Mac when I wrote the "Input Devices" chapter for The Macintosh Bible. The best one that I've found is also by far the most expensive:

Kinesis Keyboard

Also check out:

DataDesk

Logitech Ergo

Adesso

Macally

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
The best one that I've found is also by far the most expensive:

One highly recommended keyboard that many good typists often rave about I didn't see mentioned here are the Canadian made Matias keyboards of which they have various models and variations.

No, not among the cheapest, but definitely among the best and highly recommended.

- Patrick
=======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.