Best DVD burning software options

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.1Ghz 512 MB ram
First of all, I want to say that I know that there is a tonne of software information on this forum with regards to DVD burning, but I thought with all of the new software that I seem to be finding on the net all of the time, I would ask which combination is the best overall. I'm not looking for the cheapest, or the fastest, or even the best quality. I'm just interested in what combination of programs(price not mattering)is going to give me all of the above(fast speed, good quality, easy use, etc). Everytime I look around on the net, I find new programs that promise to do it faster, or better quality, but as I mentioned, I just am hoping that people can tell me the absolute best(in there opinion) suite of software that will do this for me.
Thanks so much,
Matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
IMO, the best way to go is to rip with mactheripper, compress with dvd2onex, and burn in toasts' data tab as a UDF.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.1Ghz 512 MB ram
Not sure if it makes a difference, but I can get Popcorn for cheap(already own Toast Titanium), so price really isn't a factor.
Thanks

mrschmitt said:
First of all, I want to say that I know that there is a tonne of software information on this forum with regards to DVD burning, but I thought with all of the new software that I seem to be finding on the net all of the time, I would ask which combination is the best overall. I'm not looking for the cheapest, or the fastest, or even the best quality. I'm just interested in what combination of programs(price not mattering)is going to give me all of the above(fast speed, good quality, easy use, etc). Everytime I look around on the net, I find new programs that promise to do it faster, or better quality, but as I mentioned, I just am hoping that people can tell me the absolute best(in there opinion) suite of software that will do this for me.
Thanks so much,
Matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
popcorn is good, I used to use it instead of toast, but if the movie needs a little more compression in popcorns' eyes, it compresses more, usually unnecessary though, and can cause small skips and distortions during playback because of the extra compression.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.