Best Buy

Reaction score
Best Buy is going to start selling iPhones!!!

Anyone else excited?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac,Ipod,Ilife
Really?

Really? I didn't know that. I'll be buying one from there. :p

OP
Mufasa
Reaction score
Yup!!!

Best Buy will start carrying iPhones on September 7th.

More reward zone points!!! lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Apple must really need to hit that 10 million mark. Best Buy is the way togo as far as reaching sellers.

Reaction score
I stopped in our Best Buy to pick up a replacement ethernet (mine was fried during a quick storm that did not leave me time to turn everything off, disconnect, etc). They have quite a good selection of Apple products - all grouped together so you don't have to paw thru all the "pc" products and risk possible contamination :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Retina Macbook Pro 15" | iPhone 5 | iPad Mini
I actually work for Best Buy and can't wait till we start carrying the Iphone 3g on September 7th. I can't tell you how many people have come in asking about it and I have to give the same answer "Nope sorry we don't carry them, only Apple Stores and AT&T Stores." Then I whip mine out and text someone just to rub it in hahaha. But seriously, having Best Buy sell Iphones is gonna be awesome!!! :-D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
most of the people at best buy don't know the difference between their butt and elbow. I think them selling iphones is good for the bottom line for apple but at the same time its going to hurt also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
most of the people at best buy don't know the difference between their butt and elbow. I think them selling iphones is good for the bottom line for apple but at the same time its going to hurt also.

Got that right! Yeah, it is good for Best Buys and Apples bottom line. Additionally, I wouldn't expect much in the way of troubleshooting or much customer service from Best Buy when it comes to the iPhone.

Reaction score

I bought my iMac there last March and the Apple rep was very knowledgeable about everything Apple. Not sure if they will have the Apple reps selling phones or if the iPhone will be with all the other cellphones. That will make the difference.

OP
Mufasa
Reaction score
I don't think that a lot of people know that Best Buy now sells iPhones because by the looks of it they're selling more of their other phones then they are iPhones.

Reaction score
Well they have the iPhone on display on the table with the Apple computers. This may be why. People looking for phones are going to the phone display.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
apple and best buy kissed and made up I guess?

years ago, apple was selling imacs there, but it didn't last long. they kicked apple out. not sure why.

Personally, I buy nothing at BB... too expensive. Besides, there is an apple store 3 miles from me, I would go there first, or shop online. I avoid BB at all costs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
The Best Lies in my area do have dedicated Apple geeks who seem about as knowledgeable as many of the Apple Store geeks I've dealt with. Certainly no worse than the AT&T people, either.

OP
Mufasa
Reaction score
Well they have the iPhone on display on the table with the Apple computers. This may be why. People looking for phones are going to the phone display.

I see. The store I went to had two iPhones on display at the mobile section and one iphone on display at the apple table with the macs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
yeah best buy is too expensive. I remember when there used to be compusa in so. cal, but then for some reason they closed all of them down. Those were the good days

OP
Mufasa
Reaction score
I think that the prices on things like hard drives and flash drives are oftenly found at a decent price there. One thing that I definitely think they rip you off on is their cables. $35 Usb printer cable is just insane.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
yeah best buy is too expensive. I remember when there used to be compusa in so. cal, but then for some reason they closed all of them down. Those were the good days
I liked ChumpUSA, too. At least for browsing all the stuff they had. It appears they couldn't compete in the Brick & Mortar world, though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
I think that the prices on things like hard drives and flash drives are oftenly found at a decent price there. One thing that I definitely think they rip you off on is their cables. $35 Usb printer cable is just insane.
Well, every place carries the overpriced accessories. That's where BB makes the most money in the Computer dept. Personally, I find their prices mostly in line with Apple Stores.

I actually prefer to buy at BB over Apple store. As long as they have the product I want at the price I want, it's a MUCH easier ordeal. Of course, my local Apple store is in the middle of a mall and is always a complete zoo. I really hate having to go there.

OP
Mufasa
Reaction score
Yeah tts true. The reason why I bought all 5 of my Macs there is because of their reward Zone program and their financing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.