Best Apps?

Reaction score
PAID or FREE -

What are the most beneficial apps.?

I'm always on the look out, so let me know what you think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod touch 1st gen 8GB
These are all free and decent.

Myspace
AOL Radio
Last.fm
JirboBreak
BoxOffice
Google
YPmobile
Pandora

The Facebook app is awful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MBP
In no particular order: I have added an explaination to apps that have not already been described here:

Free Apps:

Remote
Dial Zero: bypass voice prompts to get to live person to talk to
APP Mobile News: Updated v.1.1
Box Office
Urban Spoon: Works well where I live
Shazam
AOL Radio
Pandora
Myspace
MyLite: Best light app there is for the phone, has a cool strobe light feature, can change colors
Aurora Feint
Morocco: Othello game
Jirbo Break: free for limited time
Tap Tap Revenge
Jirbo Match: Great matching/memory game, kids love it
Cube Runner: Free game that used accelorometer to control
Scribble: draw on your phone, save to photo album, shake to erase. I use it to play tic tac toe with daughter
iPint
Picocalc: Has some bad reviews from people who don’t understand what it is. It’s a simple program that tracks a number. For example, if you have an expense account that you use for traveling, it allows you to enter a number and you add or subtract from it. It displays the current value on the icon (just like the number of new messages on your mail program). I use it to keep track of points that I assign my daughter for being good or bad throughout the week. At the end of the week her allowance is based off the number of points she has accumilated and has to figure out the math (10 cents for each point).

Awesom Paid Apps:

Labyrnth: If you haven't seen this, go look it up. Awesome use of the accelorometer to control a ball through a maze without falling into holes (over 300 levels)

Enigmo: I'm sure you've all seen this..if not look it up. Best use of 3D graphics, very fun puzzle game. You direct the flow of fluids into a recepticle.

Solitair TOP-3: Best solitair game out for the iPhone, best graphics

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OSX 10.6, 1TB Storage
In no particular order: I have added an explaination to apps that have not already been described here:

Free Apps......Aurora Feint...........

Really is the best free or paid game out there.

Reaction score
The shazam is really handy, I like it.
And the eBay app is a really easy way to keep track of everything if you're into the whole eBay scene.

As for games, Tap Tap Revenge is actually pretty fun. It's kept me entertained many times.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.