Ard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
I have the latest version of ARD. But I'm running OS X 10.3 one one of my client machines. On my new 10.4 machines I know that I can use any VNC admin program to view those machines. But I haven't checked yet but can you only use ARD admin to view a 10.3 machine with ARD client running?

-miles

thanks

OP
milessthomas
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks to whoever moved this. Hope I don't get another infraction. I just assumed that this would go under OS X seeing as its an apple system preferences sort of issue. But I guess its an application.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
You got an infranction for posting in the wrong forum? People make errors, especiially relatively new people.
You mods are too much sometimes.

If you have the higher version ARD, you should be able to view/control machines with lower versions. However the new bells in whistles will not work.

OP
milessthomas
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well thats good to hear thanks for the information.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
haha i just got a negative rep for my comment about you getting an infraction for posting in the wrong forum! =)
I guess we should all be experts the day we create an account and need to be punished for making mistakes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.