• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple Employee tries to start Union....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Reaction score
I would not be whining about that paycheck. Just saying.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
I really hate it when people take their jobs for granted, or complain about what they have to do as part of it.

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but a lot of people would love to work at Apple.

Cory Moll, a part-time employee at an Apple store in San Francisco, is working to form a union to fight for better wages and benefits and to address what he says are unfair practices in the company's glass-and-steel retail showrooms.

I earn £6.30p/h. Never once have i complained about lack of pay. He earns £8.62p/h. I will happily swap with him.

Unions are great for employee support. Personal issues, getting time off, unfair working hours, and all that jazz, this is in my mind what the Union is for. But it drives me mad when people take their jobs for granted and start complaining about pay. With the economy the way it is at the moment, Mr Moll, be thankful you actually have a job, and if you want to earn more, work hard and try to get promoted within the company, or try to find a new one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
I really hate it when people take their jobs for granted, or complain about what they have to do as part of it.

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but a lot of people would love to work at Apple.

I earn £6.30p/h. Never once have i complained about lack of pay. He earns £8.62p/h. I will happily swap with him.

Unions are great for employee support. Personal issues, getting time off, unfair working hours, and all that jazz, this is in my mind what the Union is for. But it drives me mad when people take their jobs for granted and start complaining about pay. With the economy the way it is at the moment, Mr Moll, be thankful you actually have a job, and if you want to earn more, work hard and try to get promoted within the company, or try to find a new one.

Exactly, and didn't he agreed to the pay amount when he applied for the job in the first place.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.