Apple airs new iPod television ad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

Apple airs new iPod television ad
October 8, 2003 - 21:57 EDT Apple has begun airing a new television commercial that features the concept of the popular print campaign, but brings the medium alive with motion. The ad features black silhouettes with iPods dancing in front of vibrant colors to "Hey Mama" by the Black Eyed Peas. It concludes with: "iPod" then "Mac or PC." It was spotted during NBC's "The West Wing."

My Comments: Has any of you seen it? If so.. what did you think?

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple offers more iPod TV commercials

Apple offers more iPod TV commercials
October 11 - 04:20 EDT* Apple has updated its iPod TV commercial page with several new options, notes MacMinute reader Ryan Bennet. Now available are 15, 30, and 45 second versions of the commercial in small, medium, and large sizes. Viewing the new advertisements requires QuickTime 6.

My Comments: Im going to have to go take a look at those, since I still haven't seen the actual commercials on TV!.. guess i should watch a bit more :)

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah that was kind of the point of the post :) Plus the link that I had in the post.. but I appreciate it ;)

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple pushing iTunes for Windows in updated ads

Apple pushing iTunes for Windows in updated ads
November 3, 2003 - 10:14 EST Apple has slightly modified its new iPod commercials to also promote iTunes for Windows. The ads, first noted on MacMinute last month, feature silhouetted people with iPods dancing in front of vibrant colors to either "Hey Mama" by the Black Eyed Peas or "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet. The original ads concluded with: "iPod," then "Mac or PC," and finally the Apple logo. The new ads, which began airing last week, conclude with "iPod + iTunes," followed by "Now for Windows," and "iTunes.com" with the Apple logo.

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple airs new iPod/iTunes commercial

Apple airs new iPod/iTunes commercial
November 13, 2003 - 21:28 EST Several MacMinute readers note that Apple began airing a new iPod/iTunes television commercial tonight featuring a remix of "Rock Star" by N.E.R.D. Like the previous ads, the new spot features silhouetted people with iPods dancing in front of vibrant background colors. The new ad was seen during primetime on NBC.

My Comments: That's a pretty kewl one :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.