• Welcome to Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.
  • Welcome to the new Mac-Forums. See News and Community Announcements for more details.

Anyone watch survivor ?

Reaction score
I love survivor lol This season so far is ok I hope it gets better. :black:

iWhat

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I love Survivor. I love this season, but the last season had some boring people in it.

F

flyingpostman

Reality TV will rot your brain. I spend more time in front of my computer learning stuff and watch very little TV. I must admit though, I love the Discovery channel, specifically Mythbusters and How its Made. ;)

M

m-sambo

I love the Discovery channel, specifically Mythbusters
Mythbusters is a great show. They are a couple of weird guys though. :)

Mike

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.7.5 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.11.6 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
I prefer the discovery channel also. Monster House, Moster Garage, American Chopper, Garage Takeover, etc.