Anyone ever watch the Kost Mac vs PC vidoes?

Reaction score
I cam eacross these videos a few days ago. They are Youtube videos from a Mac owner named Kost. Some of his videos are funny with many interesting facts regarding Macs and Windows. Few of the videos are not work safe due to the language content but every Mac owner should watch them. If your not into the Mac vs. PC debate it's not for you.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jungiantheology

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16ghz, 2GB RAM, 160gb HDD
interesting although a little over the top.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
a little over the top?

computers have never been that important to me, and I got the mac because I heard good things and wanted something different....but these videos are just stupid? Its a **** computer, you didn't make or help design the OS or the computer itself, you just bought it....get over it :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,white 2.16ghz C2D/2GB RAM/120GB, iPOD 60GB
i'm about to be a switcher, just waiting for my macbook to arrive (^.^). But that KOST guy scares me. Why is he so angry all the time?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
Yeah, I watch his videos, I like them because he's friggin hilarious. I stumbled onto his video when he made his third, I think. I thought he was funny yet informative. Lol, he mentions my name in his second to last video (w00t!)

I also like them because he stomps on the myths that man PC users have against Macs.

Reaction score
Why is he so angry all the time?
Walk into any Windows forum and ask about switching to a Mac. Be sure to be on your flame retardent underwear first. Also, bring a shovel so you can clear away the BS and ignorance as it piles up around you.

That, I imagine, is why he's angry. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Walk into any Windows forum and ask about switching to a Mac. Be sure to be on your flame retardent underwear first. Also, bring a shovel so you can clear away the BS and ignorance as it piles up around you.

Not only that, but most negative opinions of Windows come from Mac users who have SWITCHED FROM Windows, while many negative opinions of Macs come from Windows users who NEVER USED OS X

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
Nope I watch non of that Versus crap as I find it fairly pathetic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC

I'm almost tempted to act as a n00b and do that haha..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
i'm about to be a switcher, just waiting for my macbook to arrive (^.^). But that KOST guy scares me. Why is he so angry all the time?

because with those big headphones on his neck he can't move it head....like a dog with one of those big cones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33GHz, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD, OS X Leopard
He is too much. He takes it too seriously. Im not pro mac or anti windows. Thats the main reason why I bought an intel-based Mac. So I can run both Windows and OS X. Get the best from both worlds.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
He is too much. He takes it too seriously. Im not pro mac or anti windows. Thats the main reason why I bought an intel-based Mac. So I can run both Windows and OS X. Get the best from both worlds.

He actually doesn't take it to seriously at all, that's just a persona he plays. While some may take it as a joke, others believe he's serious and take it personally.

IMO, after using OS X, I realized how bad of an operating system Windows is. I bought an Intel Mac not to have the best of both worlds, but to use OS X and stil be able to play games! ;)

Reaction score
IMO, after using OS X, I realized how bad of an operating system Windows is.
It was a real eye opener for me as well. I starting using OSX and was struck with an overwhelming realization that I'd been wasting my time fighting with Windows all these years. OSX works like a computer is supposed to. It works for me, not against me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It was a real eye opener for me as well. I starting using OSX and was struck with an overwhelming realization that I'd been wasting my time fighting with Windows all these years. OSX works like a computer is supposed to. It works for me, not against me.

Yes, but what really sold it to me was how multitasking-friendly OS X was for me. Things like Expose, the hiding feature, the dock, Dashboard, and OS X's unorthodox method of "Maximizing" make it so much easier to work with multiple windows and programs.

OS X is also much more RAM efficient than Windows as well. I can run many more programs at once without feeling any instability than I can in Windows. Not to mention that OS X requires only 256MB of RAM to run, while vista REQUIRES AS A MINIMUM a whopping 1GB for the OS ALONE!

Reaction score
Yes, but what really sold it to me was how multitasking-friendly OS X was for me.
Absolutely. That's part of what I meant by working like a computer is supposed to. I don't get hitching, stalling or jamming when trying to run multiple things on OSX. It just works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.