• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Any interest in a couple of games?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Any interest in a couple of games, iPod Classic or Xbox 360 controller?

The Sims 2
The Sims 2 Nightlife
The Sims 2 University
Sim City 4
Black and White Platinum Pack

White official Xbox 360 controller. Took it out the pack but never used it, even still have the packaging but being plastic I cut it when I took the controller out.

iPod Classic, sliver, 80gb, usual few scratches to the back, with cable, case and box.

Any interest? I've stuck them on ebay but it'd be nice to sell on here.

Ebay feedback is here.

Photo 205.jpg

Photo 206.jpg

Photo 207.jpg

Photo 208.jpg

Photo 209.jpg

OP
skaheadpunk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Also, does anyone know if I can legally sell my copy of 10.5?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Are you still using it? –> No.

OP
skaheadpunk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So if I have two it'd be ok to sell one?

TWM

Reaction score
I assume these are all mac games right? Also, do u have a link to the ebay auctions, or any prices for the games? pm me if you like.

OP
skaheadpunk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PMed.

They're all Mac games and in the UK. If you're interested make me an offer, I don't really know what price to set. Ebay auctions are scheduled to start this evening so I can pop a link up then.

OP
skaheadpunk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yup, still for sale.

OP
skaheadpunk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
can you come on msn skaheadpunk

Ok, please don't contact me again about selling your stuff on ebay, it's my stuff I'm trying to sell here - not yours, and after contacting the lady who left feedback saying you'd stolen £240 from her I wouldn't recommend that anybody does business with you. It's also not good to say you are interested in buying something from me to get more contact details and try to talk me into this.

I still do not understand why you don't open a new ebay account yourself or why you closed the last one. This all screams of a scam.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.