• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Any Beck fans?

D

Desolate One

You need to check out his video for Ghettochip Malfunction on iTunes. Good song as well.

beckss.jpg

OP
D

Desolate One

New development. That song is from the EP released prior to the full album which was released today... well "today" over 3 hours ago. Go check out Beck's new album at the store.

IMHO not as good as Sea Change, but it goes a bit back to the groove of Midnight Vultures w/ heavier guitar work on certain tracks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Desolate One said:
You need to check out his video for Ghettochip Malfunction on iTunes. Good song as well.

Where do you find music videos? I haven't been able to find any.

OP
D

Desolate One

In iTunes music store there's an option for Music videos on the right.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
benjamindaines said:
Where do you find music videos? I haven't been able to find any.

The music video section has been up for a while now. It's the best part of the music store; I love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Always a fan of Beck. IMO After trying iTunes, I can't see using any other source

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.