Another device not recognised...

Reaction score
My recording device (Edirol) is also not being recognised. Neither in the Macbook Pro's USB 2.0? nor the add-on keyboard's, which i think is USB 3.0. Music lessons I wish to take off and put on the computer, song ideas--all stuck on the device. So I can't create more.

Makes me think that the Backup device is not at fault (earlier thread), nor its cable. (Its light does flicker on attach. But the backup doesn't occur.)

Need to tell the Macbook to use "Find Any File." That has made my life so much easier! Not sure I should post this on Mac Notebooks or as an OSX issue, which is more the point.

OP
M
Reaction score
Hey--found a solution, but still looking for suggestions. By popping out the Edirol's card and putting it back, it recognised the gizmo and download is complete.

Still would like to know how to test the USB slots for ... what? Updates, connectivity, etc. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.