Annoying POP up Internet Cleanup Demo expired

P

powercat

Hi all

I get a very annoying out of blue pop up message to say below:

"Network SpyAlert Protection Expired! The installed demonstration version of Internet Cleanup has expired! To purchase the demo, run the internet cleanup applications for details"

I can't get rid of it. It kept popping up and won't go away and it driving me NUTS!!!! I had trashed the internet cleanup demo last month and out of nowhere it popped up saying it expire and forcing me to buy it and I don't want to buy it!! Had anybody be able to tell me to get rid of that annoying pop up message???? It a **** nuisance!!!

AussieDownUnder
[email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
do a search for most or all of its name, then delete the results that rrelate to the app.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16g Imac & 13" 2.16 G Macbook
Been there, done that.
Try this link. I didn't download any new programs from them but I did follow the "just in case" instructions and it worked great.

Good luck

moi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 15 inch
i WAS GONNA MAKE A POST JUST AABOUT THAT SAME SUBJECT!BUT I SEARCHED FOR INTERNET CLEANUP TO SEE IF IT HAD BEEN POSTED,THESE COMPANIES SHOULD RESPECT THE PEOPLE THAT TRY OUT THEIR PRODUCTS AND NOT TRY TO FORCE THEM TO BUY SOMETHING IF THEY DONT WANT TO BUY IT.

moi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 15 inch
Theres Also An Applicattion That Wont Let Me Connect To Limewire!i Deleted Every Antivirus I Had And It Still Keeps Blocking My Connection To Limewire,but I Dont Know If Its Internet Cleanup

moi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 15 inch
I Entered That Page And Still Get The Annoying Thing When I Enter Limewire Agh!!!

Ill Make A Post About It

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.