Analog Digital Video2PC Converter

Reaction score
Hello, 1st post and I figured if anyone new anything about converter installs it would be here.
When attempting to connect a "vidio2pc" with my iMac, following the software instruction, after restart I received a message that said "Need digitizer, a digitizer is available, open the digitizer folder."
There appears to be no digitizer folder/file available.
Has anyone reading this had any luck installing this converter?

Thanks!

Running iMac OS X 10.8.5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
(no, I haven't used that brand)
Are you using the MK II version?
Have you tried starting the EZcap software to choose a folder for captures?

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I found the digitizer called "Ezcap" on the task bar after I opened the Video2PC from applications and then from dock. The converter is quite basic but it does work on analog video tape.

Reaction score
OS version?

Thanks for the tip. I found the digitizer called "Ezcap" on the task bar after I opened the Video2PC from applications and then from dock. The converter is quite basic but it does work on analog video tape.

What version of Mac OS are you running? I am running Sierra, and I've installed the drivers twice and still get this message anytime I open EZCAP.

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 7.49.09 PM.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.