All in 1; php/apache/mysql ?

G

gab1982

Hi is there a all in one program that lets me install php/apache and mysql without having to do any coding as i cant find any on my pc i used to use a all in one program called: easy php which is a very good program but there sn't ne for the mac :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I think there might be one on this site: http://www.eshox.com/ the downloads section, but it will install the eshox software also, which is no big deal if you are or are not going to use it. If you do not want to use it, then you can just go to /Library/Webserver/Documents/ and delete the /shop/ folder.

OP
G

gab1982

thanks fr the reply but the link is dead i even looked for the site in google and the same link is dead. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hmm.. what browser are you using and platform? I will notify the owner and tell them it doesnt work with whatever your specs are. It works fine for me, so I know it's up.

OP
G

gab1982

Hi I am using a imac,

OS - Panther
Browser - AOL/IE/SAFARI/FIREFOX

and still no luck :(
I am in the uk if that helps

thanks
Graham Barnes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok try now, apparently he was having server problems and what probably happened was when I accessed the site it was up, but when you accessed it was down.. try again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.