Airport and RAM in an iBook G3

P

pcjabber

OK, perhaps this should go into the iBook section, but I am a recent switcher. I've answered some questions, now I need a couple answered. :)

Alright.
Question 1:
How hard is it to install an AirPort card (not extreme, regular Airport) in an iBook G3/700?

Question 2:
How hard is it to install RAM in the above?

Questions 3 & 4:
Does anyone have any links/PDFs/anything that _shows_ how to do the above? The RAM, I'm not too concerned about -- installed RAM in a notebook before. But the Airport, hehe, that I am very concerned about! Don't want to make an $80 (well $75 after educational discount + tax) mistake! :eek:

Thanks very much,
PCjabber

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
pcjabber said:
OK, perhaps this should go into the iBook section, but I am a recent switcher. I've answered some questions, now I need a couple answered. :)

Alright.
Question 1:
How hard is it to install an AirPort card (not extreme, regular Airport) in an iBook G3/700?

Question 2:
How hard is it to install RAM in the above?

Questions 3 & 4:
Does anyone have any links/PDFs/anything that _shows_ how to do the above? The RAM, I'm not too concerned about -- installed RAM in a notebook before. But the Airport, hehe, that I am very concerned about! Don't want to make an $80 (well $75 after educational discount + tax) mistake! :eek:

Thanks very much,
PCjabber

I have a whole range of Apple Service Manual in PDF for Upgrades... but I'm not sure do i have the one for your iBook. Care to PM me with your e-mail and details, If i have it, i'll e-mail it to you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.