Airmail 3 "HELP"

Reaction score
I have had Airmail for over a year, and have had it setting on the back burner because I cannot figure out how to add multiple addresses to messages going out. I have contacted their customer service and was told to enter them one at a time. "Great Help"!, in the address book, all the entries are greyed-out except the email address its self, but you can't click on it to copy and paste. I hope someone on this site has figured this out. I am stumped. It seems to be a very good email program except for the addressing problem. Hope you can help. Thanks

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Why on earth use it? Critics are constantly advising it is a poor program.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/airmail-2-3.1977652/

Harry, that's what critics do. I've been using it since it was released and now on my Phone too. I love it, and unlike Mail it works flawlessly with Spamsieve via the right click button. In over two years I have never had any problem with it which is more than I can say for my wifes Apple Mail app.

Rod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Reaction score
Imperfect, yes, but awesome

Clear instructions available, from the developers, here for complete removal of the app http://docs.airmailapp.com/airmail-for-mac/uninstall-and-install-airmail-airmail-for-macos.
As usual dragging to the trash as mentioned in the link you attched harry "This occurs even after you remove Airmail app to trash and do a restart" is never going to work.

I know this is an old thread but I felt the need to comment. Yes Airmail3 is imperfect, it has issues but I promise it is the most awesome email client I've ever used on the MAC. It's has driven me insane at times, but the power features are brilliant - markup, html editing, snooze, reminder etc etc. It's lightweight and fast. The search has a bit to be desired but the pro's outweigh the cons. For a one time £9.99 fee (UK) it is worth a go. The support is also brilliant.

I use this with Gmail, Office365 and a standard IMAP email service. Note, if you are using Office 365 two factor authentication then you need to create an app specific password in your account settings.

Sorry, I know I sound like a fan boy, but this is one of those rare cases where I have to rave about this app.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

Thanks for your comments. It's always good to receive both Pro and Con when it comes to an app or anything else for that matter. Hope you enjoy our forums. :)

Rod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I know this is an old thread but I felt the need to comment. Yes Airmail3 is imperfect, it has issues but I promise it is the most awesome email client I've ever used on the MAC. It's has driven me insane at times, but the power features are brilliant - markup, html editing, snooze, reminder etc etc. It's lightweight and fast. The search has a bit to be desired but the pro's outweigh the cons. For a one time £9.99 fee (UK) it is worth a go. The support is also brilliant.

I use this with Gmail, Office365 and a standard IMAP email service. Note, if you are using Office 365 two factor authentication then you need to create an app specific password in your account settings.

Sorry, I know I sound like a fan boy, but this is one of those rare cases where I have to rave about this app.

Yes I use it too and have since the first version. Also on iPhone and iPad. Features leave Mail for dead.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hey Rod....

Where have you been? We missed you. Be sure to catch up on the forum news. In case you missed it, the forums now belong to us due to the hard work and effort exerted by Nick.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.