AdGuard for Mac is half-off for a lifetime license

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I decided to give AdGuard for Mac another whirl since AdGuard for Safari has been very problematic for me ever since they had to develop a new version for Safari 13 compatibility. The "for Mac" version is such a huge improvement that I quickly snatched up a lifetime license. It's "only" $40 for 3 Macs currently... half off and supposed to expire soon (probably a Cyber Monday deal).

The last time I tried it, it wasn't blocking "mailing list" popups, but it is now. I may have simply missed a configuration option to enable that. Worth 40 bucks for that feature alone!

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
I beat you too it Lifeisabeach:) in that I got a lifetime licence a year or so ago, for a song, with lifetime updates. And, yes, it now does what it say says on the lid.

Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 6.02.13 pm?.png

Happy holidays :smile

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.