Accounts

Reaction score
I have just tried adding another account to it and when I login under my name I have lost everything on the desktop and in itunes and email have all gone.

Any ideas.

Julian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
By creating a new account you are virtually losing everything except your programs.
Place them in the root of the macintosh HDD and you can move them over.

If you mean that you created a new account and logged back into your old account and your work was lost i dont know what would coarse this to happen

OP
J
Reaction score
By creating a new account you are virtually losing everything except your programs.
Place them in the root of the macintosh HDD and you can move them over.

If you mean that you created a new account and logged back into your old account and your work was lost i dont know what would coarse this to happen

I have created a new account and logged back into my old account.

I have looked on my hdd and found some of the mp4 files and the stuff from the desktop but the email and itunes are still missing but the email i can recover but the itunes is a bit of a pain because I have no internet for a month due to moving house.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.