A question from a possiable switcher.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5 1.6 ghz, 768 MB Ram, 80 GB HD, Combo
I was wondering if the rev. A 12" powerbook 867 were good machines. I am thinking about buying one for $950 thats been maxed out. So what do you guys think?

Specs:
12" Screen
867 mhz
640 MB RAM
?? HD (standard probably)
AP
BT
Microsoft Office X with License and Disks
iCurve Stand
Marware case

It's a rev. A though and I'm not sure if those were any good.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Someone that emailed me, I posted ads at PowerbookCentral, Mac Rumors and here. So where ever he was from.

M

m1k

The first in a line of products usually aren't the best, because the company hasn't fixed most of the bugs that the case/system/etc. has. I don't know if this is true for the Rev. A PB, but I would guess it would be true since Apple improves its products quite a bit each revision.

If it's a good deal, by all means get it. But be warned that all the bugs might not be fixed, so your case might be permanently warped or something by the 2nd month into owning it.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
he said there is a little warpage to the case, he is getting my pics tomorrow so I can post them here and if I can get a quick response that would help. I dunno, I'll probably go for it, warping isn't that big of a problem for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.