5 Deals You Need to Know Today: Up to Half-Off on Headphones & Speakers at Target

Reaction score
hntlt07fbwawlngzemd2.jpg
Audio giants are discounted by up to 50% off at Target, while Bloomingdale's offers some of their finest prices in the past year. Check out these offers and more in our roundup of the five best deals we found over the last 24 hours.

Top Audio Deal
goiarl6sk25hlzsttp0f.jpg
Headphones and Speakers at Target
Store: Target
Discount: Up to 50% off
Shipping: Free shipping w/ $35 Audio devices that channel sound waves directly into your ears. Audio devices that blast sound waves in a general area for all close by to hear. Truly Target has covered their bases (no, I was not tempted to work in a pun around the word "bass" and don't you dare think otherwise) here with up to 50% off both headphones and speakers. You'll find the likes of AirPods, Echo Dot, and Beats over-ear headphones discounted along with a smattering of other offers from various companies of sound from Sony to Bose.
Click here to see more audio deals.

Top Store Event
ciinb60xstbtmwcl6jxn.png
Bloomingdale's July 4th Sale
Store: Bloomingdale's
Discount: Extra 50% off clearance or 30% to 50% off
Shipping: Free shipping
Expiration: July 6 "Bloomingdale's, you've done it again!" is what I might be saying were Bloomingdale's featured often enough in this roundup to warrant it. Fear not through, for this only makes it all the more significant when they do make a special guest appearance, drawing in huge ratings in key demographics and earning praise from even the snidest of TV critics. Truly they are the *insert appropriate show* of department stores. You have your choice of either 30% to 50% off regular-priced items or an extra 50% off clearance items, together amounting to the best general all-encompassing sale we've listed from them in a year. Handbags, home items, apparel, and accessories are just some of your options for taking advantage of the sale.
Click here to see more store events.

Top Laundry Deal
ezisomrmshccinjwtvnt.jpg
Arm & Hammer 224-oz. OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent
Store: Amazon
Price: $12 or 3 for $26
Shipping: Free shipping w/ Prime
Lowest By: $10 Arm & Hammer is, for some reason, a reassuring brand name for a cleaning product. It suggests to me that it'll get the job done with strength and certainty although taking a hammer to clothes stains may not be the most effective laundry cleaning method but what do I know, I'm Niall Gosker not Arm & Hammer. You can opt to purchase a single unit (with an $8 savings off list price) or take advantage of the multi buy discount and buy three, which is $10 less than buying at your local store (also known as Walmart).
Click here to see more laundry deals.

Top Shoes Deal
ibk7workfmntdtq6qzdi.jpg
ASICS Men's Fuzetora Running Shoes
Store: Shoebacca
Price: $29.95
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $60 These are nice shoes and they're $60 off list which you could argue is even nicer than the shoes themselves. What you may not be aware of is that they have apparently achieved "the concept of floating with each stride". Far be it from me to question a piece of odd copy (people who live in glass houses and all that) but if that's true then they really are a bargain at $30.
Click here to see more shoes deals.

Top App Deal
fqgkfagimxkpoqof5wmn.jpg
Penbook for PC
Store: Microsoft Store
Price: Free
Lowest By: $20 Despite the app being called Penbook, it is neither a pen nor a book. What it is however, is $20 off and available for the price of free. If you're interested in writing freehand with a stylus on a Windows 10 device then this is for you. If you aren't, since it's free you could add it to your ever expanding library is an attempt to get a brief dopamine hit and then never actually use said free thing. (It's the Epic Games Store way!)
Click here to see more software deals.

Click here to view the full article...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.