5 Deals You Need to Know Today: Designer Brands at Clearance Prices at Nordstrom

Reaction score
rhpri87rcg6eyukeonbk.png
Save on brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, and Burberry in Nordstrom's clearance sale. Check out this offer and more in our roundup of the five best deals we found over the last 24 hours.

Top Apparel Deal
rokchlbpoowktxl2t0qq.png
Nordstrom Clearance Sale
Store: Nordstrom
Discount: Up to 73% off
Shipping: Free shipping Without looking in the sale's sidebar, you are tasked with judging how many of these brands are real and represented in the offers, and how many I just made up.

1. 111SKIN
  2. FlimFlamFlair
  3. Miss Yogurt
  4. Coconuts by Matisse
  5. LoveThyBeast
Click here to see more apparel deals.

Top Tool Deal
eyr5lszzv1fpdenb7sxj.jpg
Greenworks 1,700-PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Store: Lowe's
Price: $79
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $40 There are two types of people in this world: people who pressure wash, and people who watch pressure washing gifs. You can join the first group at a sizeable $40 discount thanks to this Lowe's deal. This PWMA-certified washer features a 20-foot high-pressure hose, 35-foot power cord, and low pressure soap applicator.
Click here to see more tool deals.

Top Battery Deal
f5afsm6szsfvoijeblqg.jpg
Panasonic eneloop Battery Charger w/ USB Port
Store: Amazon
Price: $7.99
Shipping: Free shipping w/ Prime
Lowest By: $3 I had the fun experience of attempting to remove a rechargeable 9-volt battery from its housing lately, and the process somehow tore the entire negative terminal off the battery, and I spent a good six minutes prying the metal casing off the connector where it had stubbornly remained. This has no real bearing on this Panasonic charger (which in fact only charges AA and AAA batteries), but I wanted to moan. The happier news is this: this charger is at its best-ever price, and features a 5V USB charging port.
Click here to see more battery deals.

Top Laptop Deal
x8z1rd5oujzcfnazr2jp.jpg
Asus VivoBook 17 AMD Ryzen 7 17.3" Laptop
Store: Best Buy
Price: $549.99
Lowest By: $129 Well, golly gee, I'd have to say that this deal is just Asus (aces). (For this pun to work, you perhaps must imagine that I'm playing a salesman in a Jimmy Stewart movie. With no more than four lines of dialogue, I spend most of my time on the lot in catering waiting for Stewart to stop ranting about Henry Fonda's political naivete.) The laptop features an AMD Ryzen 7 3700U 2.3GHz quad-core CPU, 17.3" 1920x1080 (1080p) display, 12GB RAM, 512GB SSD, and Windows 10.
Click here to see more laptop deals.

Top Garden Deal
g0tsi4iyl1qlnq15pavw.jpg
VidaXL Gabion Edging 6-Pack
Store: Wayfair
Price: $82.99
Lowest By: $28 It's Schadenfreude at its worst, but I get a certain amount of joy in watching copywriters struggle to fill space in product descriptions. (They don't have the leeway I've either earned or imagined to talk absolute nonsense, I guess.) "The mesh grid is formed by welding transverse and longitudinal wires at each and every intersection." I mean, yes. That's what a mesh is. It's less a product description and more a dictionary definition. But luckily for this edging kit, the amount of interesting copy a product can generate is not proportional to its usefulness. You'll get two small, two medium, and two large baskets in this kit, to fill with granite or rocks as you please.
Click here to see more garden deals.

Click here to view the full article...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.