• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

2010 13" MacBook Pro

Reaction score
I purchased it brand new from Amazon 11/28/2010. I suppose that means I still have a few days of AppleCare left on it, so we could possibly arrange something if you want to purchase AppleCare for it.

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB DDR3 RAM
500 GB Hard Drive, 8x DVD/CD SuperDrive
13.3 inch LED-backlit display, 1280-by-800 resolution, NVIDIA GeForce 320M
Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard Operating System 7 Hour Battery Life

It is the same version as this but with a 500gb hard drive:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GSLU3E/?tag=macforums0e4-20

The Macbook Pro is in great condition, but does have a 1" long scratch on the bottom of the case from a belt buckle. Beyond that everything runs fine. I will do a fresh install of Snow Leopard on the machine. Comes with everything including the box and all original software. I recently replaced the wall charger so you get a fresh one of those as well. I will include the old faulty charger that you could probably get replaced at an Apple store, I just don't have one anywhere near me. Price is $750 with free overnight shipping/insurance via FedEx anywhere in the lower 48, pretty firm on the price. I will post pictures later on this evening when I get home from work.

OP
P
Reaction score
Sorry for the photo delay, I've been busy at work. These photos aren't the best, but it should show the scratch pretty well. I don't have the box pictured. I just reinstalled Snow Leopard on it this morning.

photo4.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

OP
P
Reaction score
Item is no longer for sale, going to keep it as a desktop for the time being.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
If you ever wanted to get rid of you MBP again would you consider trading for two decent PCs?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.