2 lines on iPhone 12 Pro Max - Situation Resolved

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 MBPro 16" wi/Retina Display, iPhone 15 Pro Max, MBPro 13" (2021).
First, I want to thank everyone here who took the time to comment on my original thread. Much appreciated.

So after getting nowhere last night and this morning, I researched the top three executives at verizon wireless. I wrote a cogent but brief email on the tremendous lack of ingenuity, disrespect, and lack of follow-through on 10 of my calls to tech support at Verizon.

2 hours later, I received a phone call from one of the assistants to the service director. She apologized and said that the director wanted the full notes of my calls and would investigate - she added that the phone's extra line would be automatically put on my iPhone 12 in the next hour.

35 minutes later I checked my phone and both lines were on it and functional. She followed up with another call to my second line and again apologized and left me her name and contact information.

4 days of talking to techs who just don't know was enough. Thanks again to all of you who pitched in here - what a great place this is!

Best to all -

Rich

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Thanks for letting us know.

Nothing like going up the "chain of command" to get things done. (y)

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
It's unfortunate that you had to escalate that high to get this resolved, but I'm seeing this a lot these days with a total lack of accountability at the lower level to satisfy the customer needs.

Companies that empower employees and expect accountability seldom have these sorts of escalations happen and build a loyal user base because issues get resolved immediately.

OP
ImDrRichard
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 MBPro 16" wi/Retina Display, iPhone 15 Pro Max, MBPro 13" (2021).
You made the perfect point, Ashwin. I left AT&T years ago because of really bad service and virtually no customer support.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.