2.4ghz...5.0ghz

OP
SleeperSS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
I'm not sure what you actually did, but it's nice to hear that you finally have things working the way you want.

- Patrick
=======
Thanks...not sure myself. There are a couple of functions I can't seem to figure out, but I guess that's what tech support is for. The one I want the most his a people alert on my phone.

BTW...the camera is by Crorzar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
The one I want the most his a people alert on my phone.

Sorry I can't help you with this one, and I don't actually even understand what the problem is and I sure don't even know what a "people alert" is. 😇

- Patrick
=======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 MBP retina, 2013 Mac Air, iPhone SE 1st
Well my AP express will run both 2.4 & 5 at the same time. If one laptop is at the far end of the house it will be 2.4 on channel 6 and the other lap being used close to the AP express at the same time will be running on 5 channel 2 if that helps any?

OP
SleeperSS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well my AP express will run both 2.4 & 5 at the same time. If one laptop is at the far end of the house it will be 2.4 on channel 6 and the other lap being used close to the AP express at the same time will be running on 5 channel 2 if that helps any?
Thanks...it's up and running.

OP
SleeperSS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry I can't help you with this one, and I don't actually even understand what the problem is and I sure don't even know what a "people alert" is. 😇

- Patrick
=======
This camera can discern between people...animals...vehicles, and can send you an alert when they are detected.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
This camera can discern between people...animals...vehicles, and can send you an alert when they are detected.

Nice smarts!!!

- Patrick
=======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.