• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

19-year coma ends

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
WOW, Amazing.

T

todd51

Wow, I couldn't possibly even imagine that happening to me. It's like starting a whole new life, only...your older.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
I read that this morning, it brought a smile to my face. I'm glad he stuck it through, and his wife for caring for him.

It does seem a little bizarre, I wouldn't know how to react :eek: Well, good luck to both of them :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
I'd feel the same as the guy's wife:
I would fly into a rage every time someone would say that people like him should be euthanized, so they don't suffer.

OP
B
Reaction score
I'd feel the same as the guy's wife:
I would fly into a rage every time someone would say that people like him should be euthanized, so they don't suffer.
But we don't know whether he had been declared brain dead. I couldn't find a story saying whether he had been, so I doubt he was.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.