• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

15" Unibody MacBook Pro- 2.4, 4GB, 250GB- Applecare

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im buying a new car so I have to sell my MacBook. I have had it since Jan of 2009. It was the $1700 model with 2.4ghz C2D, 2GB Ram, 250gb hdd, and dual video cards. I upgraded to 4gb ram and bought Applecare for it.

The only bad is that it is missing the right arrow key, just fell off last week, haven't had a chance to go to Apple to get it fixed, key itself still works. Will be fixed for free. And it has 2 VERY SMALL dents one in the lid and one on the speaker grille. Hard to see. Asking $1200 obo

PM me for more info.

Thanks

1417175218@photo.jpg

1417148406@photo.jpg

OP
J
Reaction score
I'll upload new pics tonight, I have dropped the price to $1050 plus paypal and shipping! So total will be around $1100.

I have also decided to throw in a Targus backpack, a neoprene sleeve and VGA Adapter.

If you PM me your number I will text you pics right away!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 2g jb 3.1.3 / iPad 16gb wifi / Lenovo s10 2.5 gb ram, 300gb hd, SL Dual boot Win 7 /
where are you located?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26GHz 13.3" Macbook Pro
I'm in Kansas City, MO too.

Consider doing a trade for my Macbook Pro 13.3" Unibody + Cash?

Reaction score
Interested! $1100 to your paypal sometime this weekend?

Also:
What is that weird white square where the missing key is?
And can you get better quality pictures by any chance?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.