Reasons to love:
1. Sublime designs
2. The Mac OS rules
3. Real reliability (any computer is reliable if used properly)
4. Jobs stands up to the media moguls (um... okay? Don't see how this applies)
5. Macs run Windows (nothing new really, but yeah, VPC was/is a dog)
6. The fake Steve Jobs (um....okay?)
7. The Apple Store experience (Been to a few different ones....rude and snotty elitists is a good experience?)
8. 50 bucks saved in security software (but you more than make that up if you need 3rd party apps to make the OS do things you feel it should do natively)
9. Ads you won't change channels on (I do. The recent batch is getting really old)
10. Cottage industry of cool (matter of opinion)
Reasons to hate:
1: Free speech, anyone? (whaaa????? By the site's own admission, "Er, that's probably not the right turn of phrase to use, ")
2. More secretive than Homeland Security (so they like to protect their company interests and ideas... I see no reason to dislike a company for that)
3. Ain't too proud to blame ("and even more upset with ourselves for not catching it.".... seems like they owned up to it themselves there)
4. iHate iAnything (um....okay???)
5. Where's the Blu-ray? ("If the company announces support for one or the other by the time you read this, see "More Secretive Than Homeland Security" above for why we didn't know about it."... do you really need to know?)
6. Nobody's perfect (so they make design/product mistakes... so you hate them for it?)
7. Give me a sign (repeat of number 2 reason... reworded)
8. No good for gaming (so its Apple's fault that game developers don't port games to Mac in a timely manner?)
9. Limited selection (I'll admit the line is extremely limited. More customization options should be incorporated)
10. Doesn't play well with others (total line of crap. I have never had any issues like this in over 20 years)
So, they have more like 5 'real' reasons to hate.... and those are things that only a rabid fanboy would agree with.
The reasons to love are definitely fanboy mantra.
I don't see how this list could ever be taken seriously as a definitive resource for a good pro/con arguement.
I would simply chalk up this article to parody/tongue in cheek satire.