iWork-Missing fonts after Leopard install

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.4gHz, iTouch, MBP 2.5gHz
I installed Leopard today and everything went just fine. The only problem that I have is when I open any template, I am given the notice that helvetica-narrow is substituted for the missing font helvetica. The warning was never given before moving to Leopard, so I assume the font was there with Tiger. I have gone to the Leopard install disk to find the font, but the only choice I can find is to install a bunch of foreign language fonts. Can anyone tell me where to get the apparently missing font, and how to install it?
Also, when I make a template for Numbers, it always makes 4 pages at a time. When I go to print, I have to specify to print the current page, or it will print the current one, as well as 3 blank ones. Is there any way of making a template consisting of only one sheet?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I should add that I was very apprehensive about installing Leopard, as there have been so many posts indicating massive problems. I did the basic quick install, and it couldn't have been easier.

Reaction score
Just installed Leopard and missing Helvetica too

Both in iWeb and Pages - the error is reported re missing Helvetica and yet when I look at fonts library Helvetica Regular is listed... What do you do to sort it out?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.