I've converted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - the white one :)...IPod Video 30 gig.
I am officially a Mac user now, and can officially say with full confidence that I will never use a PC as a primary cpu again. I am still a baby to this as I've never owned, nor really played with a mac before. So please be patient with me. Thanks, and I look forward to reading so much on here.

Justin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Congrats on your switch! You'll fall even more in love with your Mac the more you use it :D

Definitely check out the stickied threads here at Mac Forums for some really useful advice, especially in regard to software. And if you need some extra help or a good reference source, you should check out Mac OS X: The Missing Manual. I bought it and it is worth every penny!

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks man - I will definitely look into it.

I love this feeling I must say. I remember in '95 when I got my first PC, the feeling of having something that I knew nothing about about was overwhelming.

It's the same feeling, only this time I can appreciate it.

Justin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Welcome Justin, you'll find this a great place to get Mac answers (some very knowledgable people here), talk Mac's and just a lot of fun.

Congrats on your new Mac! Have fun and try to get some sleep! ;)

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See, I traded in my ability to sleep with my old PC. I'm not addicted and just go from one place to another with my mactop :).

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Nice you can keep it with you. I'm so addicted I stay up way to late most nights! Always one more thing to look at...;)

Reaction score
Hey there, congrats on your decision. Remember, if the Mac works for you, use it, if it doesn't, no-one's forcing you. I personally still love playing some good games on my Mom's Windows tower. It's all torture to start up and get in, but once I manage to click on a game's icon (which takes it's time navigating through 20 pixel high start menus) I'm in blissworld.

Always use what works for you, and you alone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.