Reliable Web Hosting site!

Reaction score
Hello mate,

As the title says, I am looking for a reliable Web Hosting site. Basically I have 2 websites of mine and I am looking for a Reliable Web Hosting for this 2. Do you know about a better Web Hosting site which I can rely and 100% uptime.

Thank you!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
This question is too broad to give you a specific answer. Depending on your budget and need for performance, you may be completely fine with the hundreds of shared hosting services out there, or you might need a VPS solution due to the demands of your site or you might want to manage the entire thing yourself through services like AWS, Azure and so on.

If you are talking about simple sites with a handful of visitors per month, then start with shared hosting. There are websites dedicated to comparing/contrasting the various options out there.

Through the years I've had my share of hosting services and they've all been generally fine only running into issues when you end up being put into a shared host with other more intensive websites.

Oh, and no one promises 100% SLA. They all do 5 9's or 99.999% uptime to give themselves that tiny wiggle room.

However, uptime has NOTHING to do with performance, they are entirely different things. Your site may be dog slow but totally "up"..:)

OP
R
Reaction score
Yeah,

Thank you for your answer here. I am really glad. However, one of my friend have suggested me a hosting site while I was talking to him. And promise to give 99.99% uptime service. Here is site he referred (outdated link removed)

Please let me know more about the above one. Thank you!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What sort of site are you hosting and how much traffic do you have or are you anticipating? Depending on those answers, we can suggest either a VPS or something else..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Mid-2012 / iMac Retina 5K Late-2014
I've used Omnis and 1and1 with good results from both, I know others that have used BlueHost and like it quite well. One common thread across all of them is that tech support is generally poor. If you have a problem with anything, unless you can prove immediately that it is their doing and responsibility, they won't be able to help you. Every issue I've ever had where I needed help (not many, thankfully), the provider didn't even understand what I was asking them and I have worked with technology at deep levels for 20 years - so, I speak that language.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) - 2.4GHz - 256GB - 8GB DDR3L
I went for the 'basic' 1&1 hosting package from these options - my needs don't really call for the pricier packages. I didn't have any issues to be honest, and support was there when I needed it, within reason! Maybe you have more technical demands than me though Ember?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Mid-2012 / iMac Retina 5K Late-2014
I went for the 'basic' 1&1 hosting package from these options - my needs don't really call for the pricier packages. I didn't have any issues to be honest, and support was there when I needed it, within reason! Maybe you have more technical demands than me though Ember?

I definitely would say I'm more demanding than the average consumer. I build and maintain networks, systems, and web applications on my own hardware. When something "goes off the rails" and I need technical support, I'm typically quite a ways beyond what they are able to help with by the time I call (and I've already done the first hour's worth of troubleshooting that they're going to put me through).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) - 2.4GHz - 256GB - 8GB DDR3L
Fair enough, these packages are all about suiting certain needs after all! Have we ascertained what the OP's needs and requirements are yet though? Rosario, how much traffic do you receive on both sites? That would be a good start.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.