Garage Band for Yosemite 10.10.2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 10.11.1, (Retina, 15-inch) 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
Greetings,

Being that this is the first time I've had occasion to use Garage Band on Yosemite I was wondering what happened to the piano? It seems to me that the piano was on an earlier version or was I seeing things? :\

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm not a user of Garage Band, however, your older version of Garage Band should still be available but in a separate folder (unless you erased it). Just use the older version if you still need the Piano sound.

OP
Gwaredd Thomas
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 10.11.1, (Retina, 15-inch) 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
I'm not a user of Garage Band, however, your older version of Garage Band should still be available but in a separate folder (unless you erased it). Just use the older version if you still need the Piano sound.

Thanks Mate! It was there all the time. I was just looking in the wrong place. The newer version is slightly different than the earlier version. Cheers! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.