Review: Waterfield Cargo bag

M

Mat Sumpter

I?ve been on the lookout for a new laptop bag for a while. I was recently given a new MacBook Air for work and as my old bag was starting to fall apart and I quite often cycle to work, I needed something a bit more rugged than most typical commuter bags.

Waterfield bags are designed to be very tough (not surprising as the company was founded by a former bicycle messenger), so I was keen to take a closer look at the Waterfield Cargo bag.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
I don't have their cargo bag, but I have the sleeve case with all the trimmings and absolutely love it. I also love the fact they are made here in the US and in most, if not all, cases, they are custom made to order.

I carry it everywhere.

Reaction score
I have the Cargo bag and a sleeve case and it (they) are the best products I've ever owned. Hats off to the WaterField gang!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.