bike ride tracker app

Reaction score
Does anybody have an app they can recommend that tracks my bike ride while also providing some info on the ride such as elevation gain, avg speed, distance traveled, etc? Google has a great basic app but unfortunately, it's not available on the ios platform. Thanks.

Reaction score
iMapMyRide is pretty cool as it uploads your data to a website and you can see everything in your profile.

I have also purchased B.iCycle a while back and use that once in a while. Also works fine and you can send the GPS data to your email address to do pretty much anything with it...

Hope that helps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch MBP 2.5 ghz i7 16 GB Antiglare screen
Does anybody have an app they can recommend that tracks my bike ride while also providing some info on the ride such as elevation gain, avg speed, distance traveled, etc? Google has a great basic app but unfortunately, it's not available on the ios platform. Thanks.

Cyclemeter works great on my iPhone 4. I used it for a 6 day cross state ride in August logging more than 80 miles each day. Worked like a charm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.