iweb seo issue

Reaction score
im using the iweb SEO to create meta tags etc

i have a stupid header stuck in the system and although vie changed it using the seo it docent change which makes me suspect that the SEO program isny actually writing the meat and keywords

how can i check that it is working

Reaction score
You can check to see if you published the site using the tool by viewing the source code. If you have see that the meta description and meta keywords tag is present, then you have published it properly. If those tags are not there, then you did not publish it correctly.

OP
P
Reaction score
Yes I checked that, I can see the header text so I guess the metas and keywords are in there

What I can't understand is why the iWeb picked up a line of text and linked it as a title, it's in there but I don't know how or why

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@powderhound1

Please do not include advertisement links in your post. Advertising in the Mac Forums is not free. The link has been removed. If you wish to advertise, email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.