• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

AndroidPR feed on Twitter

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
AndroidPR (AndroidPR) on Twitter

I stumbled across this earlier via Daring Fireball, and it's pretty funny. Some choice tweets:

Upcoming Feature: App store roulette - Shake the phone for a random Android Store.
Massive uprising and protests in front of Apple Store in London. People demand freedom. Apple Store under siege | LSJSN

Based on surveys, our most requested feature is the ability to run widgets within widgets. We call that "Inception-Computing"

Oracle is just mad because we made JAVA usable.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I'm following them for sure, those are great! I'm loving the parody accounts on Twitter.

So far the Osama Bin Laden and the BPGlobalPR are the only ones I subscribe to, but those are the only ones that I know about.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've never understood the appeal of Twitter, but I may sign up just to follow stuff like this.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Here's another good one I came across the other day. It's the daily adventures cobra that escaped from a zoo recently.
BronxZoosCobra

BronxZoosCobra On top of the Empire State Building! All the people look like little mice down there. Delicious little mice. #snakeonthetown

BronxZoosCobra Holding very still in the snake exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. This is gonna be hilarious!

BronxZoosCobra "Indiana Jones, why did it have to be Indiana Jones?"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.